[IAEP] Future Direction

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed Mar 4 18:41:04 EST 2015

Hi, Caryl

Etoys is also supported by a web site: http://etoysillinois.org/ which
is somewhat comparable to the Scratch site. If Etoys to Go works on an
XO, then the contents of the usb drive could be copied to a folder on an
XO and run from there. The 10 videos from Waveplace provide an
approachable introduction to Etoys and are on the school server.
Perhaps, some additional videos are needed to introduce other features.
As Bert pointed out years ago, EToys has built in tutorial projects in
addition to those at Illinois.

I am becoming more curious about this topic. Perhaps someone has some
technical details on what Fedora has done to break etoys and why.

Tony