[IAEP] [support-gang] Raspberry PI

Jerry danceswithcars at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 05:05:42 EST 2013

I got cheap (~$100) 19inch diagonal HDMI monitors with tv tuner that is 12 V ~ 30Watts so hoping to use a 12 V battery with it and eventually make it portable

Can we make a Sugar on Pi list?
 as I think this one is intended for XOs (1.0-4+) though I've only spent time with 1.0 and briefly tried a 1.5 due to availability  ( sniffle, sniffle, sigh )

---
Please excuse the typing, very small keyboard...