[IAEP] [support-gang] Raspberry PI

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Wed Jan 30 05:16:48 EST 2013

Jerry wrote:

> Can we make a Sugar on Pi list?
>  as I think this one is intended for XOs (1.0-4+) though I've only spent time with 1.0 and briefly tried a 1.5 due to availability  ( sniffle, sniffle, sigh )

By "this one", do you mean "support-gang"? I ask because I, for one,
would like to see plenty of R-Pi discussion here on IAEP- which is
about all educational uses of Sugar. (Even though I don't have an
R-Pi.)

Of course specific issues with Fedora, Debian and Raspbian etc. may
need to be discussed with the respective communities, but when you
publish new docs, release your distros, or need testers or other
volunteers, please shout loudly about it :)

Have fun! David