[IAEP] [support-gang] Questions about the new XO Tablet and Software

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Wed Jan 9 17:27:33 EST 2013

I'm glad to hear it!  I'd love to see http://nell-balloons.github.cscott.netand
http://nell-colors.github.cscott.net packaged as (offline) activities.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM, <forster at ozonline.com.au> wrote:

>> Maybe Sugarlabs should be developing for Android as a longer term
>> strategy. It looks like the future of kids educational computing is with
>> Android tablets.
>> Can the Sugar Activities be ported to Android or is it back to the
>> beginning? Would it be better to concentrate on just producing quality
>> educational Activities, leaving the desktop unaltered on the tablet?

I've had a number of discussions with Walter and others about
Sugar-on-Android.  There's a reasonable technology roadmap, just lacks the
manpower (and desire?) to go off and implement it.
 --scott

--
      ( http://cscott.net )