[IAEP] [support-gang] Questions about the new XO Tablet and Software

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:36:46 EST 2013

Scott,

We actually are supposed to have two chapters on the subject.  One was
about using WebKit in an Activity.  That chapter is so far unfinished. I
had suggested to the author that he bundle this as an example:

http://www.multicians.org/thvv/gpw-js.html

I had suggested that the author modify this to use embedded fonts.

Lionel Laske wrote what was supposed to be the second chapter, where he
talks about HTML 5 and making JavaScript interface with Python. That
chapter is finished and published:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/make-your-own-sugar-activities/developing-sugar-activities-using-html5/

Your examples look like something I shouldn't try out at work, but
promising.

James Simmons