[IAEP] Suggestions needed for Learning(Teaching) reading

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:41:34 EST 2013

Steve,

I wrote a book on reading and Sugar which might be of some use:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/e-book-enlightenment/

and also:

https://archive.org/details/EBookEnlightenment

I wish I had the resources described in this book when I was learning
French.  Project Gutenberg has some Jules Verne books that have never been
translated into English.  That would have been a better motivation to me
than anything my teachers actually tried.  (Not that I'm blaming my
teachers.  I was a terrible student).

James Simmons