[IAEP] [SLOBS] Local Labs motion

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:13:26 EDT 2012

Buried in the meeting log [1] is a motion [5] to adopt three changes
[2, 3, 4] to the Trademark [6] and Local Labs [7] pages in the wiki.
The motion was seconded and we began a vote, but whereas it seemed to
be a controversial decision, I though it prudent to ask those who were
not able to attend today's Sugar Labs oversight board meeting to also
vote.

So far,

walter +1
cjl +1

icarito -1

alsroot has not voted yet.

cjb, canoeberry, and geralda were not present.

Please respond to this email with your vote.

Also, there was motion [8], not yet seconded, to ask Tony if he was OK
with a change in the wording of [4]. There was not consensus on the
wording, but there was consensus on asking for Tony's input.

Tony, could you please chime in?

thanks.

-walter

--