[IAEP] Sugar as a Mac Ap?

Raffael Reichelt raffael.reichelt at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:54:32 EDT 2012

Hello Valerie!

Am 13.06.2012 um 16:42 schrieb Valerie Taylor <vtaylor at gmail.com>:

Thanks Raffael. Seems pretty useful after a quick look.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kiosk-pro-lite/id409906264?mt=8
http://www.ipadkiosks.com/

That is unfortunately wrong. The correct Link is

Sehen Sie sich diese App im App Store an:
[image: Cover Art]<http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/kiosk-lite/id512567266?mt=8&ls=1>
   Kiosk Lite

Raffael Reichelt

Kategorie: Bildung

Aktualisiert: 21.05.2012
<http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/kiosk-lite/id512567266?mt=8&ls=1>

<http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/kiosk-lite/id512567266?mt=8&ls=1>

iTunes für Mac und Windows <http://www.apple.com/de/itunes/download/>Hinweis:
Sie wurden nicht in einen E-Mail-Verteiler aufgenommen.
Copyright © 2012 iTunes S.à r.l. Alle Rechte
vorbehalten<http://www.apple.com/de/legal/>

Sorry it is only the link to german store but I am on travel and have only
an iPad ;-)

How hard would it be to make an iPhone version too? We are trying to
get the bar as low as possible. We have kids and schools with very
limited resources who see the possibilities. An old iPhone with a
cracked screen ($8 on eBay) can still connect to wifi at school and in
the public libraries as well as download wonderful free standalone
apps.

This app should work with iPhone beginning from iOS 3.2

There are several easy to use tools to create custom webapps, too, so
more educators can create and customize the learning experience.

Exactly. And as I discussed with Tony at LinuxTag: It would be a great
Experience for the Kids to do their own webapps.
Regards,
Raffael