[IAEP] upcoming board meeting

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Tue Sep 27 20:03:24 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I understand that at the upcoming Sugar Oversight Board meeting we
(sugarlabs perú/somosAZUCAR) will be able to discuss our objectives with
the board. Still, we haven't been able to translate the complete
document <http://openetherpad.org/ep/pad/view/sugarlabspe/hT8O6D4S59>,
so I took some time and put together the main idea.

Best and looking forward for all possible support.

The team

*Short Term*

- Formalize
- Present to the new government of Perú, a set of recommendations to
"rescue" the local deployment from it's current critical state
- Set up Sugarcamp Lima 2011 in order to be able to collaboratively
produce a "new image Perú: digital citizenship"

*Mid Term*

- Define basic methodology: local teams process and articulation with
local networks
- Define basic sustainability: tecnical and pedagogical assistance to
deployment
- Main documentation: formalize indicators and best practices
*
Long Term*

- Final users network
- Articulate methodology and sustainability globally
- Projects bank