[IAEP] [SLOBS] meeting reminder

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Thu Sep 22 15:38:45 EDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-22 at 15:33 -0400, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 08:44 -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> > We will be having a Sugar Oversight Board meeting on Friday, September
> > 23 at 15:00 UTC (11 EST) on irc.freenode.org #sugar-meeting. We'll be
> > discussing among other topics the Berlin Lab. If you have a topic
> > you'd like to add to the discussion, please contact me.
>
> We used to have a public calendar for all Sugar Labs meetings:
>
> Calendar ID: h9cfuk10894em7a8moemquusmg at group.calendar.google.com
>  XML:  https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/h9cfuk10894em7a8moemquusmg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
>  ICS:  https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/h9cfuk10894em7a8moemquusmg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
>  HTML: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=h9cfuk10894em7a8moemquusmg%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York
>
> These days nobody seems to be using it and the dates for recurring
> meetings fell out of sync. To avoid confusing people, shall we
>
> 1. Delete the calendar and remove all references to it from the wiki? or
>
> 2. Start using it again for all meetings of all teams?

3. Some time ago I've set up a  DAViCal instance on sunjammer. It works,
but it needs to be integrated with our user database to provide
single-sign-on.

I've been using this as my personal calendar for a few months. Ask me
for an account if you'd like to preview it.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team