[IAEP] Music education and textbooks

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 10:05:13 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 8:02 AM, Valerie Taylor <vtaylor at gmail.com> wrote:
> The new charter school I'm working with doesn't have $15,000 for the
> K-8 music textbooks the music teacher requested. Here is a great
> opportunity for ebooks if they are available.
>
> I would appreciate any suggestions, links, resources.

If computers are available, the TamTam Suite is wonderful way to
explore music.  Gonzalo and I have been discussing building a wiki
slice of the instruments included as samples which would serve as
useful ancillary text to TamTam.

You definitely want to talk to Caryl Bigheno, as she has a degree in
Music Education.

old page, but still helpful for context
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/TamTam

Current download