[IAEP] Music education and textbooks

Alan Kay alan.nemo at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 08:40:36 EDT 2011

Hi Valerie

What is her approach? Her plans and goals? What is she looking for in the way of
ancillary materials? (Did the charter school come through with instruments,
etc.?)

P.S. Singing, sight singing, and parts singing (plus dancing, etc.) is one of
the best ways to introduce real music to all children in the earliest grades.
The instruments probably should follow in this process rather than being the
center of an early music program.

Cheers,

Alan