[IAEP] [FM Discuss] volunteer to translate to spanish

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 11:55:11 EST 2011

Hi,
Last summer we had a team of about 5 volunteer translators, all but one (me), from different countries in América latina**, working on the translation of "Make Your Own Sugar Activities"." We worked on it for several weeks.  While some parts are probably still in an electronic translation version, most of it has been gone over by "real" people. There will be, of course, regional differences, and some of us tried harder than others to maintain the "conversational" tone of the original English manuscript.  If you see any places we missed, please feel free to improve on our work.  If you can though, please try to keep that conversational tone that the original English version has.
Carolina (aka Caryl o GrannieB)

**Actually, some people consider Los Angeles to be the "Capital of Mex-America"