[IAEP] What kind of jack can you use for sensors?

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Wed Feb 16 20:11:04 EST 2011

> I am working on a project where kids will measure tempature and humidity as
> part of testing and designing solar stills.
> What kind of jack do I need to connect to my sensors?
> I assume I plug it into the microphone jack and that should work with the
> Etoys World Stethescope.


You need a 3.5mm phono plug to plug into the microphone socket, more detail

If you get a humidity probe working please add it to this page


More information about the IAEP mailing list