[IAEP] What kind of jack can you use for sensors?

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Wed Feb 16 20:55:39 EST 2011

Thanks I will add if testing goes well.  Yes I am using on an XO.

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 8:11 PM, <forster at ozonline.com.au> wrote:

> > I am working on a project where kids will measure tempature and humidity
> as
> > part of testing and designing solar stills.
> >
> > What kind of jack do I need to connect to my sensors?
> > I assume I plug it into the microphone jack and that should work with the
> > Etoys World Stethescope.
> Steve
> You need a 3.5mm phono plug to plug into the microphone socket, more detail
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/TurtleArt/Using_Turtle_Art_Sensors
> If you get a humidity probe working please add it to this page
> Tony
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/attachments/20110216/c75976d6/attachment.html>

More information about the IAEP mailing list