[IAEP] Update: Persistant SoaS on new Mac Persists!

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 18:55:24 EST 2011

I just tested the f15 SoaS usb Tom Gilliard sent me on my brand new MacBook Pro and it works there too.  Still can't connect to the net, but otherwise seems to work as well as it did on my older MacBook.  Still haven't tried the PC version on my eeePC.  This new OSX "Lion" software  will take some time to learn and since I need to do some projects for SCaLE 10X on it, that sort of has priority right now.
Caryl