[IAEP] Conozco Uruguay in Mac computer

Gabriel Eirea geirea at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 18:53:09 EDT 2011

Carlos:

I don't know about Macs, but Conozco Uruguay is written in Python
Pygame which are platform-indpendent so it should work. You would need
to do this:

1) install python
2) install pygame
3) unzip ConozcoUruguay-10.xo
4) in the terminal, go to the directory ConozcoUruguay.activity and
run "python conozcouy.py"

I don't know how to do 1) and 2), but these pages may help you:

http://python.org/download/
http://www.pygame.org/download.shtml

Regards,

Gabriel