[IAEP] Conozco Uruguay in Mac computer

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Sat Apr 9 07:44:13 EDT 2011

Frederick, Thomas, Raffael

Thank you and all who sent me messages trying to help me in using SoaS in a Mac computer.

I am afraid my request was not clear and too ambitious.

Let me replace it with a much simpler and modest request, if I may.

I heard lots of praise about the "Conozco Uruguay" activity.

I haven't been able to see it in action or use it myself.

Could someone give me step by step instructions to use Conozco Uruguay in a Mac computer?

If you could give me just one set of instructions,  with no alternatives,  no shop talk,  that would be ideal.

If tomorrow a much better solution comes up,  I promise not to complaint.

If I get to do this and you are still willing to help,  I will certainly ask for more.

I am dreaming of simple instructions I could quickly follow to get to this modest goal.

I am not even dreaming of becoming a developer or anything like that.

Just want to be helpful as a volunteer,  learning to use as many applications as I can.

Thanks!

Carlos Rabassa
Volunteer
Plan Ceibal Support Network