[IAEP] Conozco Uruguay in Mac computer

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 9 19:09:52 EDT 2011

Hi Carlos,
I have used SoaS on the Mac with some success, but only as it came.  I have never added any other Activities... but would like to learn how to do it. If you aren't in a huge hurry, I will bring my Mac when I come for the Conozco Uruguay tour and EDUJam next month.  Maybe we can get together and make it work then!
I love the way you asked for simple, easy to follow instructions. As a retired educator, I sort of specialize in writing things like that. I call them "Grannies' Guides" because the first one I wrote was for a grandmother who was having trouble getting her grandson's XO connected to the internet. But everyone thought it was called that because I am a grandmother... so that is how I got my nickname "GrannieB."
Meanwhile, between now and May, I'll ask around and see if I can make it work.  There is a very helpful Mac user in the Australian outback who comes on RT late at night (morning there) and helps me with things like this.  I'll try to see if he has any ideas.
Hope to see you in May.
Caryl