[IAEP] New and revised chapters of "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" ready for review, feedback

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 18:10:38 EST 2010

Aleksey,

Thanks for your feedback.  I'll check out your new code when I get
home.  Offhand I can't tell what you changed, but I'll make sure to
test everything before I update the chapter.  I was hoping that
speech.py could be a file that new developers could drop into their
Activities without fully understanding it.  Your work has made speech
easy to add to an Activity, so maybe after the book is out we'll start
seeing more Activities that use it.

James Simmons