[IAEP] New and revised chapters of "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" ready for review, feedback

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:37:05 EST 2010

Aleksey,

I tried out your new speech.py last night and it checked out OK.  I've
put this code in the book and in Git.

I will probably add an example of how to use espeak word splitting
before the book is published.  Right now I need to work on learning
collaboration so I can teach it to others, but I'll come back to this
chapter soon.

I don't know if I'm going to mention GroupThink in this book or not.
I want to create some simple collaboration examples, explain them,
then see how I feel about adding more content.  GroupThink doesn't
look like something for a beginner's book.  Maybe when this book is
out the door some more qualified person will do an advanced book
covering all the stuff I could not.

James Simmons