[IAEP] SoaS & rlt8102e problems

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Sun Feb 28 18:11:12 EST 2010

Hi All,

I've been trying to run SoaS on both my Windows XP and Vista netbooks and
ran into the problem of not being able get a wifi access. So I went through
these exercise:
1) downloaded the linux driver support for the chipset
2) untar the file in my SoaS root directory
3) but on the step where I had to run "make".. no dice.

I am a newbie Linux user. I'm using the blueberry version of SoaS. Is there
supposed to be a developer version that I have to be using instead which has
make and C compiler installed? Please advice thank you!  Please don't send
me into the wiki labyrinth.

Thanks,
Cherry