[IAEP] [FIELDBACK] Etoys

roberto roberto03 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 13:58:32 EST 2010

thank you for sharing you experience;
i have to choose between EToys, Turtle Art and Scratch for next year
math courses;

i like TA too much and i won't take it apart;
but i need to understand well the differences between EToys and Scratch:
their goals, their functionalities, pros/cons etc

is there a comparative study available ?

--
roberto