[IAEP] Drama / Theater in Sugar?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 10:56:34 EST 2010

Sebastien,

Project Gutenberg and the Internet Archive have plays in their
collections.  You might try Read Etexts and Get Internet Archive Books
to see what plays are available.  I think I've seen some plays in
these collections that might be suitable for younger performers, and
they would all be in the public domain.

James Simmons