[IAEP] Finally trying Sugar

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 12:32:49 EST 2010

Thanks, Sebastian. Perhaps we can package Sugar on a Stick for USB in
various Linux distributions. The normal package installation process
can run a configuration script, which presumably could prompt the user
to insert a USB stick, warn about potential data loss, and verify the
size and format of the stick before installing. Jonas should know if
this will work.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/