[IAEP] dual boot W7 - maybe OT

Kevin Kirton kpkirton at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 21:29:06 EDT 2010

Just an extra point on the graph:

I'm using an emachines laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 7
(64-bit). I now have it dual-booting with Ubuntu 9.10 and I haven't
had any trouble with the GRUB that was installed with Ubuntu. I've
also been able to use the Fedora liveusbcreator 3.8.6 in Windows with
soas-2-blueberry to make about a dozen SoaS usb sticks without too
much trouble so far (couldn't work with one stick that had been
formatted on a Mac).

Kevin Kirton
Australia