[IAEP] [support-gang] Which Language?

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 10:33:22 EDT 2009

Caryl.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team

A great deal of useful information about developing activities for the Sugar
environment can be found on the Sugar Labs wiki.  I would recommend starting
with this page and following links from there.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team

When more detailed questions arise (as they will), the best place to address
them is the Sugar Developers list:

cjl