[IAEP] [support-gang] Which Language?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 10:25:37 EDT 2009

OK, the consensus is Python so far.  Can he do that strictly on XOs? How does he package it to share as an Activity?  Can he do it on a Mac or PC and then package it for Sugar?  I think he would really like to do it all on the XO. Is this possible? How does it get from terminal mode to being a regular Activity?

Thanks
Caryl