[IAEP] Which Language?

DancesWithCars danceswithcars at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 04:12:22 EDT 2009

I also did some Fortran,
IBM 360 Assembler (failed that one?)

Basic was very painful, as had better elsewhere,
but did a little project in HS with it, iirc.

A local kid has [obsconded with] my Scratch cards,
but I've got his stuffed penguin as collateral...

'Insanity is inherited, you get it from your kids',
and teachers have so many kids,
so they must be very very insane... ;-/

Jerry aka dwc

--