[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SoaS] The Future of Sugar on a Stick

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 19:11:04 EDT 2009

Mel, Sebastian, Walter, Bernie, David and the others, thanks for that
ad-hoc yet fruitful IRC discussion tonight. I trust someone can post
the transcript? Meetbot seemed revived.

I fully support the new list as a gathering place for any liveUSB
Sugar project, even if Sebastian's project is and will remain "Sugar
on a Stick" for the forseeable future. I think we're in phase about
that.

I also like the idea of a SoaS Steering Committee, composed of
educators, not necessarily geeky, perhaps prominent, who could bring
constructively critical input. I'm not sure how this fits in with the
charter though, and the Decision Panel etc.

I am confident we are working through the issues. It may seem like
much ado about nothing, but the clarity now will be helpful as we grow
(perhaps quickly).

thanks

Sean