[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] The Future of Sugar on a Stick

Philippe Clérié philippe at gcal.net
Mon Sep 14 18:05:04 EDT 2009

+1

I made a similar suggestion a couple of weeks back.

Thinking as someone who will probably be in it up to his neck, on the
teaching side, what I would like to see is a polished distribution,
installable on a hard disk, released once a year around April-May. That will
give me all summer to evaluate and plan for the upgrade come fall. Then only
security and bug fixes. I would probably use the fall release of Fedora as a
base.

--

Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>