[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] The Future of Sugar on a Stick

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:47:21 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian at when.com> wrote:
> Short Term Action Items:
> * We create a SoaS mailing list.
> * We establish the SoaS development team.

if you split off sugar-dev, to reach the involved people you either
have to crosspost all the time, or get everyone sub'd to both.

And from the tasks/issues... very few of our issues are so narrowly
defined to be only SoaS or only Sugar or only Fedora, specially when
we start exploring the area.

Splitting up the infra forces your hand -- before stating you have a
task, a problem, a project, you have to choose in what part of the
stack you want to address it. And that's not something you can usually
do, and even if you can, it is usually not a good idea to.

So again, you have to CC all the lists.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions