No subject

Sun May 31 08:28:51 EDT 2009

constructionism" is irrelevant.  Does anyone can explain me why?

I think the effect of constructionism can and should be assessed, as
any educational method.  Maybe assessing constructionism is a specific
challenge, but we should not escape it.  At least, the fact that the
world is "changing so fast"* calls for more guarantees in our teaching
methods, not for more blind experimentation.  Teachers understand this
very well, that are often accused of being too conservative.

* When hearing this, I always wonder how it feels to live in a world
  that is _not_ changing very fast.  My imagination is just mute.

--
 Bastien