[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 14, Issue 58

Elena of Valhalla elena.valhalla at gmail.com
Fri May 29 03:35:59 EDT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 5:15 PM, James Simmons
<jim.simmons at walgreens.com> wrote:
> It is a fair statement to say that most PG books are in English.
> However, if you go to the PG website you can list out books in various
> languages, and there are a fair number in Spanish.

I've had the reverse problem: I've searched a book as a test (Macbeth
by Shakespeare) and had to download it in two different languages
before I found the english text. Did I miss language informations
somewhere in the activity, or are they missing?

Usually the title would help, but cases like this where the title is
the same in any translation are a significant minority, and I believe
that either showing it or allowing to restrict searches by language
should be useful.

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''

homepage: http://www.trueelena.org