[IAEP] PG Books

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Fri May 29 10:35:00 EDT 2009

Elena,

I used an online catalog that only contains title and author.  Gutenberg
has another catalog in RDF format which has a log more information, and
I may use that as a basis for my search some day. That would allow
searches by subject, title, author, language, etc.  I realize this would
be a lot more useful, but my time available for Python programming is
just a few hours a week.  If I can get 80% of the benefit for 20% of the
work that's what I'll do first.

James Simmons