[IAEP] Wiki reorganization proposal

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:56:17 EDT 2009

I think navigation would be easier if the large majority of pages were moved
out of their camel-case subpage position (DevelopmentTeam/ProjectIdeas) to a
more simple wikipedia-style name (Project ideas). We would use team
categories for organization. We could still get the same "subpage links" as
currently by transcluding the category (and having any category intro text
as a <noinclude>). The only pages that would stay as subpages would be
internal-business pages like TODO and Mission, which have the same name and
different content for each project.

What do people think?

Jameson