[IAEP] call for aslo wiki pages

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Mar 17 22:38:21 EDT 2009

I was thinking of fixing the obvious stuff and marking the page as a draft.

Hopefully the activities team will take it on at their next meeting.

There is also a policy page on
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/pages/policy that needs
some TLC.

Kudos to the activity team.  The last several times I have logged on
to aslo as admin to check the work queues they have been empty:)  The
number of activities and updates has been growing.  44 activities as
of this morning!

david