[IAEP] Marketing leadership

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 11:27:34 EST 2009

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009, Caroline Meeks wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If you read this and said to yourself. "Well yes this is important, but I'm
> a geek and I don't do marketing" please take a minute and think about the
> marketing, advertising and press related people at your work and social
> circles.  Think if there are a couple people you could talk to about Sugar
> and why you think its important and see if perhaps they would like to
> volunteer with the project.

Thanks, Caroline.  She's right: this is an *ideal* way to bring in a new
volunteer who isn't a geek.

If you know anyone who might want to take on this role, *please* put them
in touch with me, and I will be happy to walk them through what's
required.  For anyone who has any marketing experience, the job will be
quite simple.

--g

--
Got an XO that you're not using?  Loan it to a needy developer!
   [[ http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Exchange_Registry ]]