[IAEP] http://www-testing.sugarlabs.org/

Christian Marc Schmidt schmidt at pentagram.com
Fri Feb 27 13:13:08 EST 2009

> 6. The elliptical text snippets are good demo / PowerPoint fodder but
> don't help peolpe answer the questions I imagine people are going to
> come to the site to find out.  Especially since they're phrased as
> statements/answers, so people with different questions have to read
> each one and decide if it answers the question(s) they have.  What are
> the questions you are trying to help people answer?\

Martin, we could use your help in identifying snippets that work better and
help answer the questions people may have when they come to the site. The
thought was that each keyphrase would have an analogous text segment on a
subpage. The wording is flexible, so if confusing let's find keyphrases that
work better!

Thanks,

Christian

--