[IAEP] http://www-testing.sugarlabs.org/

Dave Bauer dave at solutiongrove.com
Fri Feb 27 13:08:18 EST 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Christian Marc Schmidt <
schmidt at pentagram.com> wrote:

> Ben, perhaps you can help us write some of the content you think is
> inadequate. You are entitled to your opinion about the design, but really
> what we need is constructive criticism, as many of us have dedicated a lot
> of time to put this together.
>
> Best,
>

> Christian

I think the most important improvement would be to spread out the first
level of the dropdown menu as a horizontal list, with dropdown menus from
each if you wish. The nested menu is confusing and showing the first level
of navigation explicitly would allow for easier navigation.

Dave