[IAEP] Design ideas for a.sl.o and sugarlabs

,Josh williams joshcwilliams at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 01:51:31 EST 2009

Hi Wade,

I agree with you that there needs to be a unity between the websites and
things are definitely confusing. That design I made is basically a wire
frame to give us an idea for the layout. I wanted it to follow the HIG
guidelines, take into account Mick's comments, and just be simple for
kids to use. A friend recently let me borrow an XO, so I'll be able to
make something that's more to scale soon. Thanks for the infrastructure
ideas as well, they're a good start and I'll bring them up at the design
meeting.

Cheers,

Josh