[IAEP] Design for a.sl.o and sugarlabs branding/theme unity

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 04:05:48 EST 2009

Greetings Josh!

In fact lots of work has been done on this by Christian, see for example:
http://sugarlabs.org/go/MarketingTeam/Logo
http://sugarlabs.org/go/MarketingTeam/Website

and, in beta:
http://www.christianmarcschmidt.com/projects/sugarlabs/betasite/index.php

May I suggest you join the Marketing list?

We have IRC meetings on Tuesdays at 1600 UTC:
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/marketing/2009-February/000341.html

We are gearing up for the imminent Sugar 0.84 release.

Thanks

Sean
Marketing Coordinator