[IAEP] interviews for community building

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Aug 31 14:26:15 EDT 2009

Tomeu,

thanks for bringing this idea up I again - I wish I had a cent for every
time I've discussed such a project with someone. (Then again, I deserve
to pay a penalty for never following through...)

While I'd love to work on something like this my other commitments
realistically won't allow me to do this anytime soon. However I would
assume Wayan and Yama (CC'ed) would also be okay with making such an
interview a regular feature on olpcnews if that were deemed useful;-)

I'd also suggest experimenting with different media, it needn't always
be a text interview. After some practice it should be reasonably easy
and quick for someone to compile something nice based on a Skype audio
or even video call for example.

Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer