[IAEP] interviews for community building

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Mon Aug 31 14:50:10 EDT 2009

Hi Christoph,

The effort toward the demostration of the solutions provided by the free
software community is very actual in relation to the Sugar/OLPC communities.

The interview of Tiago Casal the Orca contributor is an brillant example of it,
which might interest wider deployments such as in Uruguay, where the LATU is
coordinating the digital inclusion of scholars with visual disabilities.

See:
http://latu21.latu.org.uy/es/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=607:se-distribuyen-las-primeras-xo-para-ninos-con-discapacidad-visual&catid=36:noticias-de-ceibal&Itemid=262
If I reckon correctly, the solutions implemented by the LATU are windows based
software/hardware solutions. Do they are aware of the solutions cited by Tiago
Casal?

Best regards

Samy

http://leonardof.org/2009/08/09/interview-with-brazilian-orca-translator-tiago-casal/en/