[IAEP] interviews for community building

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon Aug 31 07:20:31 EDT 2009

Hi,

from time to time interviews to contributors are published in
GNOME-related media. I think this is very useful for achieving a
coherent community in which nobody is totally unaware of the activity
of other teams/subgroups. In this one a translator interviews another
translator with an emphasis on accessibility:

http://leonardof.org/2009/08/09/interview-with-brazilian-orca-translator-tiago-casal/en/

I think this is even more relevant for us than for most other FOSS
projects because we have a very varied community and we really need to
integrate people with very little initial technology knowledge and
that have never heard of FOSS.

So, do we have anyone with the skills and inclination to start
publishing short interviews that reflect how contributors work in our
community?

Thanks,

Tomeu

Farning