[IAEP] Read Etexts Videos available

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sat Aug 22 13:34:01 EDT 2009

Hi Sebastien,
Thank you for your support with Daily Motion!  We know that video is a
powerful way to help users understand Sugar.
We are coming up to speed on how to make useful and entertaining videos.

Here is one of our latest videos:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa8sat_read-etexts-sugar

I think it could be better in a few ways.

1. Add music.  YouTube would let us do that with an online tool. do you have
a similar online tool or do you know of a site where we can easily
find and add CC licenced music.

2. Rather then stopping the action
for full screen text, have captions on the bottom that explain what is
happening.

3. Have these captions available in different languages.

4. Have automated translation of the captions but allow native speaker
volunteers to edit the automated translations.

We want a process that lets us distribute the work. For instance a developer
might create the screen shots.  A volunteer might add music, and a bunch of
people might contribute to captions.

Can you help us figure out
an easy, efficient, free and when possible open source set of tools
and processes?

Thanks!
Caroline

--