[IAEP] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Education_Team#Commentary

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:44:45 EDT 2009

Dennis,

There is no audio on either video.

It looks like most of the Sugar videos are on dailymotion.  I would
post mine there if I was convinced that nobody could improve on what I
did.  I was hoping that Dave C or someone else could take the original
.ogv and use Final Cut Pro to make something better.

Virtual Dub runs on Windows only.  I use that program a lot.  I
digitized my embarrassingly large Betamax collection using that
program.  However its editing ability is limited.  You can cut out
unneeded scenes and that's about it.  Its real strength is in
capturing video from a TV card.

James Simmons