[IAEP] .zip turned into .vdi What now?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 02:14:15 EDT 2009

Hello Again,

Still trying to get SoaS going on my MacBook.  I downloaded the soas-beta-1.zip.  It took a long time (almost 2 hrs on dsl).  I finally had time to look at it and try to use it and discovered that it no longer is a zip file. Somehow it turned into "soas-beta-1.vdi"

Was that supposed to happen? What do I do with it now?  It is asking what application I want to use to open it.  The file is the same size as the zip file (357 MB) so it looks like the same file...just with a different extension.  Is there a way to change it back?

Caryl