[IAEP] sugar feedback

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 05:11:46 EDT 2008

walter wrote in the digest:
> Any and all feedback is enormously valuable: please speak up

A year 10 class at my school in australia is currently evaluating
sugar activities using USB keys - various impressions, forum, Q&A,
tasks, lessons etc. are being recorded on this wiki:
http://xo-whs.wikispaces.com/
(keep in mind that the collaborative aspects have not worked out of
the box and we are still testing the jabber server, not running it
routinely in lessons yet - will resume efforts here after the current
busy assessment period is over)

the school name has been removed from the home page, there are no
student photos and kids are using aliases due to education department
attitudes - earlier this year an innovative class blog in another
school was closed down and investigated by the department

joel stanley has been tremendously helpful in this process and tony
forster is also leaving valuable comments on the wiki