[IAEP] Sugar Lab Meeting

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 03:54:10 CEST 2008

I've been slow in getting things moving because I have (perhaps
mistakenly) been trying to get all the organizational things sorted
out first. I like you suggestion that the oversight board start
meeting regularly (even though we haven't any official status yet).
Thursday after the Sugar Developers meeting?

-walter